27 August 2004

WE'RE NOT SORRY IF YOU BOUGHT IT!

Okay, seriously, I have to bitch for a quick second. I've really liked ICP's shit for the last couple of years, everything I've heard new and old...but they've fucked themselves this time. Hell's Pit, which is supposed to be the culmination of their story, their most "wickedist" album ever...big expectations and shit, ya know?

It's. Fucking. Terrible.

[/review]

So my Mom comes home from work this afternoon and brings the mail into the house. She tosses me this little-ass package and I have no idea what it is -- I haven't been expecting a package, nor did I recognize the senders' address. I tear the package open and reach in...and what do I pull out?

A Trojan fuckin' condom.

I shoved it back in the package and turned to my Mom and said, "Well, that was unexpected." And that was, or so I thought, the end of it...until this:

xXxJamieMadroxXx: What'd you pull out?
Dgener8puf: a Trojan fuckin' condom
xXxJamieMadroxXx: SUPRISE!!!
xXxJamieMadroxXx: lolololol
xXxJamieMadroxXx: That was from me
xXxJamieMadroxXx: lolololol
Dgener8puf: oh, you fucking whore
xXxJamieMadroxXx: omg hahaha
xXxJamieMadroxXx: I forgot all about that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home