23 August 2004

No-Fuck Monday

Professor: "Something something is screwed up. Ya see that? I didn't say 'fuck' because it's only the first day...it's the first Monday...it's the No-Fuck Monday! Something something shit."

Tech Chick: "You just said 'shit'...I thought you weren't going to cuss?"

"No, I said it's the No-Fuck Monday, not the the No-Shit Monday. It's too early to say 'fuck,' but it's okay to say 'shit.'"

(later) "Well, I don't care, I'm going to say it...it's fucked up."

"C'mon, now, you can't say 'fuck!' It's the No-Fuck Monday!"

Etc.

I wish I could tell the story better, but my professor and one of the TV tech people persons went on that little dialogue this morning and it was hilarious as fuck. FUCK! It was almost too funny to be completely random, and almost seemed rehearsed, but knowing this professor (I've had him before), it was ad-libbed and random and just funny as Hell.

***

AOL is full of Nazis. I hope they all rot in Hell.

***

I spent $185 on books today, with another $25 to be spent on one last book. So I'm getting off easy this semester. That is very sweet...cuz it means I have money left over for cool shit, like concerts and CDs.

***

I have a class tomorrow with this dude I've had class with the past two semesters. He's a cool dude, and this class is gonna suck, so at least we can keep it entertaining and/or suffer together. If anything interesting pops up, I'll be sure to tell the story here. If I can remember details, that is... =o(

***

For a good "read" (if you wanna call it that), then check out www.ctrlaltdel-online.com. It's a web comic about gamers...and it's really funny, trust me, even if you're not a hardcore gamer.

***

I just thought I'd add another "***" break in there, either to entertain you, or possibly piss you off. Oh, wait, I have something else!

Confusedperson56: if she asks me i'll be like ya your a fT BITCH
Confusedperson56: fat*
Pakman1388280717: I cried
JTSpoiled: lol ... that's mean, Nikki.
Confusedperson56: im j/k
Confusedperson56: i would be like oo your the prettyest whale ever
Dgener8puf: LMAO!
Dgener8puf: prettiest whale ever
Dgener8puf: that's fucking classic
Dgener8puf: ::writes that down for later use::

Seriously, that's some brilliant ownage right there.

Until next time, when something interesting happens hopefully,
PZ,
J.Cizzle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home