27 October 2004

Hell Week #2

So, my semesters at school are typically divided into thirds. Week 5 is a bitch, Week 10 is a bitch, and so is Week 15 (approximately on these). Well, we're hoverin' around Week 10 currently, and this is the busiest week I've EVER had in recent memory.

Seriously.

I got 2 hours of sleep Sunday night and was exhausted by the time I went to bed last night. And I'm tired as Hell tonight. And I've still got three days ahead of me...yes, even Friday.

I dunno why I'm posting, I just felt the need to mention my current Hell. I'm tired, stressed, depressed, sore, somewhat out of my mind, so on and so forth. No Jeff. No Tim. Hell, for the next couple of days, no Frankie. He's off to STL for a concert. Jen's back home, though, which is a relief of sorts...good to know someone else is around, I guess.

It's been three or four weeks since I've talked to this girl online that I'm completely infatuated with...and that sucks, of course, cuz I don't want to feel that way, but I do, and I miss her.

Should I survive the next three days, I'm treating myself to a bottle of Jack Daniel's. Fuck all y'all, I just need to sit back and unwind on Friday. I'll be glad when this week is over, no doubt.

Fabolous -- "Breathe"
Nelly f. Tim McGraw -- "Over & Over"

These are my two current guilty pleasure songs. Nice and calm...reassuring...they really help me out and keep me from going temporarily insane. And I need to stay sane or else this whole week will go to Hell; it may go there anyway, with me sane, lol.

I've got two papers due on Friday which are my major concerns. I also have an exam on Thursday and I have to debate an essay in another class on Thursday...Critical Theory class, that is, which is gonna end up being the hardest-earned D in my own personal history.

Seriously.

I never thought it possible to "work" for a D, but take that class and you'll see what I mean.

Maybe I'll have an entertaining entry at the end of the week, when I've collected myself. Right now, I'm going to bed...

J.Cizzle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home