14 February 2005

The St. Valentine's Day Serial Killer

(That's me.)

I really hate Valentine's Day. You either don't have a girlfriend...or if you do, you're expected to shell out a bunch of money on cards, flowers, candy, so on and so forth. Hey, I'm broke already, okay? So maybe it's better that I'm single.

But, ya know, do what ya gotta do, fellas...just get those bitches in the sack at the end of the night.

I'm absolutely exhausted, so I think I'm gonna hit the sack. I just wanted to make mention of today's "holiday" and my severe dislike of it. I'm gonna wear my "My parents said I could be anything, so I became an asshole" T-shirt. Just because it'll make me feel better being in full-on FOP garb.

I had one good Valentine's Day...and subsequently had one or two more decent ones, just based on that initial good one. But even looking back at that one, it just makes me bitter.

Meh, I dunno. Women suck, spending money sucks, therefore Valentine's Day sucks. I'll live and I may even have a good day...depends on how I sleep tonight, but considering it's 3AM and I'm still up, that doesn't help. And Mondays are my long days. Let's just hope I don't get stuck with any additional TV work tonight. I gotta come home and finish a paper for Tuesday, then sit back and watch RAW, and revel in the fact this shitty "holiday" is over with.

Jeff turns 22 on Thursday. Thursday coincides with the end of the school week for me and - if these past few weeks have been any indication - I'm gonna be burnt out. So I may just have to burn a few bucks, buy a bottle of Jack, and celebrate Jeff's birthday (alone)...relieve my stress (alone)...and drown my sorrows (alone).

Oh well, life is good. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home