19 January 2005

Sorry

Oops. My last post said I'd post a story, or an audio post, or some pictures..."in the coming days." However, that last post seems eons ago. Which makes me feel bad, because I felt like I owed you something, and didn't deliver.

I've had two days of classes thus far and this is going to be a busy semester, I think. Lots of work...but it's not necessarily going to be hard work. I have class tomorrow, and then the weekend. WHoO! Go weekends!

Tim and I rented an NCAA X-Box game, I dunno the exact title of the game, but I've owned up on Tim in it, brah. The first game, I was down by three, came down, hit a bucket at the buzzer...I thought it was a three, but my foot was on the line so it was only a two. Tim won.

Since then, I have won 4 straight. =o)

In San Andreas, I have finally returned to Los Santos...I think once I get a chance to play it again, I'm just going to bust out and take over all the territories. I'll just start up in the northwest and work my way southeast. I've also tried to do the Firefighter missions, because being fireproof sounds tempting, especially considering what some of the final missions require. The Firefighter missions, however, suck ass and I can't get past Level 3 or 4 (out of, I believe, 12).

I got a haircut yesterday. You should be proud...the last time I had it cut was May. lol.

I will post some of my writing over the weekend, perhaps, but I just haven't had time to do it this week. Besides the pieces of writing, this weekend I'll also try to do an audio post. Jen may be heading back to California on Sunday, so I/we might try to squeeze some hangin' out in on Friday or Saturday. So I'll get a nice group post or somethin', haha.

Alright, I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home