13 May 2005

It's Friday the 13th...

I finished my video projects yesterday (Thursday). I've gone to school everyday this week, even though I had finals on Monday and Wednesday only. I've spent countless hours working on my corporate video and I finished it today (or yesterday, as I said). Then I finished my resume reel, because I didn't do any additional work on it.

It has sucked. Hard.

But they're done. I have to turn them in tomorrow morning, and that's it. yay.

The semester's over, though. Thank God. I'm drunk. I finished our old bottle off with a shot, then started the new bottle with a Jack'n'Coke. Then I followed that up with 4 straight shots. And I'm really fucked. On the bright side, Tim's still gonna be here, my mom's not kicking him out.

On the not-so-bright side, I don't think the girl at school's interested in me. I just really don't. and that sucks. I still wish Rocco were here. My grandma's got a new dog, though, his name is Scooter. LOL. Scooter. He's kinda nifty, but i still wish Rocco were around.

I wish girls liked me more. :( What a stupid sentence, lol. But seriously. Nobody ever seems interested. Maybe they are, but I can never tell, cuz nobody says anything. I always feel like I overestimate my likeability factor. Like, I THINK this girl likes me just because she talks to me and maybe/kinda/sorta semi-flirts with me, but it's nothing like that, and I'm just sorta overeager for some lovin' that I interpret it wrong.

I'm terrible at that kinda thing. Oh man I'm drunk.

Spelling's still decent, though, awesome.

Ya know I started this entry and I had something I wanted to say and I haven't said it. I forgot it, in fact. Then I came up with something else and forgot it. Etc. I've probably thought of 5 different things to type and then immediately forgot 'em. WHoO!.

Jeff and Jen will be back from may 24th (or 25th) until the 31st. He's staying in the Navy but he'll be back then for his sister's wedding and to hang out with me. :) hopefully anyway. it's all good, i think, if he stays in his 3 years, he'll be able to get good jobs, and i want that for him. even though i want him back here to keep me company.

fuck. tired. gotta pee. daria's on. etc. etc. etc. blahb lahb albhz. or blah x3, haha. har har. i'm gonna go stumble around before i IM somebody I don't wanna im.

TO CAPITALIZE! or not to capitalize.

THAT is THE question!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home