08 April 2005

It's a good thing...

It's a good thing Blogger refused to let me post my entry last night. It was a long entry that, at first, I intended on touching on various subjects (my Writing major, my Journalism major, the summer, the fall, and general "life" things (i.e. friends)), but turned into an emotional mess of an entry.

I was slightly intoxicated and partially depressed...just wasn't feeling spectacular, ya know, so I just sorta dumped my head into this blog. But as I got to the end, I began writing about some girl issues I've been dealing with (or NOT dealing with) and the whole post just turned into a muddled mess that, thinking back on it, even scared ME a little bit. I was just kinda "out there" with it, talking about my paranoia and how I hated society and they made me into the antisocial asshole that I am, the paranoid freak that I am, etc.

It was crazy. Crazy dumb. So, I just thought I'd mention that I'm glad Blogger was all fucked up, lol.

It still sucks that I'm way too ballless (balless? ball-less?) to ask this girl out...oh well, you win some...you lose some.

Unless you're me, then you just lose 'em all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home